Pictogram Punches is a great set in the Annual Catalog. It coordinates perfectly with the Itty Bitty Accent Punches. I chose the colors for this card from this weeks Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge, CCMC390. Check it out here!
UPDATED: 1/28/2016 – I was a CCMC TOP 3 Pick for this card! Thank you everyone for your support!
Stamps: Pictogram Punches, Timeless Textures
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Misc.: Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Confetti Hearts Border Punch
Hello Honey: 8 ½” x 4 ¼”
Real Red: 4 ¼” x 1 ¼”
Lost Lagoon: 3 ¼” x 2”
Whisper White: 3 x 1 ¾”, scraps for 4 hearts
- Fold and crease Hello Honey card stock into card base.
- Punch heart border in Real Red card stock and attach to bottom of card base.
- Stamp 4 hearts In Real Red on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using Itty Bitty Accent Punch.
- Using Timeless Textures stamp grid pattern on Whisper White in Hello Honey.
- Using Pictogram Punches stamp vase on Whisper White in Lost Lagoon. Attach to Lost Lagoon card stock. Attach to card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp I love you sentiment in Real Red on card base.
- Stamp random dots from Timeless Textures on card base in Hello Honey.
- Using heart punches attach them to vase and card base using glue dots.