I am grateful for all my wonderful friends & family. This is a great time of year to let them know how much they mean to me. This card is easy to make and it lets your friends know you are grateful for them.
Stamps: Cheer All Year, Happy Scenes
Paper: Into the Woods Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist
Misc.: Washi Label Punch, Acorn Builder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Old Olive: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scrap for saying
Into the Woods: 5 ¼” x 4”
Whisper White: scraps for 3 acorns
Soft Suede: 1” x 10”
- Fold and crease Old Olive to make card base.
- Attach the Soft Suede at an angle near the bottom right of the Into the Woods paper. Trim. Attach remainder in upper left corner at an angle. Trim.
- Attach Into the Woods paper on front of card.
- Stamp Acorns onto Whisper White using the 3 ink colors. Use the Acorn Builder Punch to punch out, or you can hand cut out the acorns if you don’t have the punch. Attach to Soft Suede with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- Punch saying from Happy Scenes stamp set onto Old Olive card stock with Tangelo Twist Ink. Punch out using Washi Label. Attach to lower right of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog