Today’s project sheet uses the All That You Are stamp set. These line-art images are perfect for coloring using Stampin’ Up! colors and coloring tools.
Stampin’ Up! has added some great new product offerings as we go into the final month of Sale-A-Bration. You don’t want to miss out on the chance to get FREE products. Check out the additional products available below and click here to SHOP!
Use the host code below to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Sweet Pins & Tags! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the How Sweet It Is Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: RJPBKE6K when placing your order by March 31, 2019.
Congratulations to Vicki Frye! She is last months online order winner of a free package of Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! is offering four sets of coordinating framelits for a few of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The Framelits coordinate with the Lasting Lily, So Hoppy Together, Painted Seasons and Hello Cupcake Sale-a-bration stamp sets. These items are available now. Click (Here) to check them out!
All That You Are Birthday Card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – All That You Are (148664)
- PAPER – Balmy Blue (146982), Whisper White (100730), Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (148554)
- INK – Memento Black (132708), Balmy Blue (147105)
- OTHER – Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (Sale a Bration), Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend (147944), Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend Combo (148544), Granny Apple Stampin’ Blend Combo (147274)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Balmy Blue 5 ½ “ x 8 ½ “, scored at 4 ¼ “
- Whisper White 2 ¼ “ x 4 ¼ “
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper 2 ½ “ x 4 ½ “
- Taking the stamps from the All That You Are stamp set, assemble them on the “I” Clear Block to create a collage.
- Apply Balmy Blue ink to your stamps that you just mounted on the “I” block and stamp on the right hand side of the Balmy Blue card base.
- Stamp in Memento Black the larger flower onto the 2 ¼ “ x 4 ¼ “ piece of Whisper White and color with Stampin’ Blends. Tie the Organdy Ribbon around the White piece by taping the ends to the back and tie a cheaters knot. Adhere to the Gingham Gala DSP using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Gingham Gala DSP to the front of the Balmy Blue Card.
- Stamp a verse to the inside to finish the card.
Click the products below to be taken to my online store:
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!