The Basket of Wishes stamp set has a great fall vegetable stamp that is perfect for coloring in with Blender Pens and ink from stamp pads. I think this card is perfect for any Fall occasion. Add any sentiment you need to suit your needs.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Basket of Wishes (142200)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Whisper White (100730), Early Espresso (119686), Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (144613)
- INK – Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Garden Green (126973), Sahara Sand (126976), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Soft Suede (126978), Crumb Cake (126975), Crushed Curry (131173), Tangerine Tango (126946)
- OTHER – Burlap Ribbon (141487), Copper Trim (144179), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Blender Pens (102845)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White 2-3/8” x 2-3/8”
- Early Espresso 4” x 5-1/4”, 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3-3/4” x 5”
- Burlap Ribbon 5-1/2”
- Copper Trim 6”
- Stamp the basket in Early Espresso on the Whisper White card stock square. Stamp the vegetables in Soft Suede at the top of the basket. Let dry.
- Using a Blender Pen and the various inks listed above, color in the vegetables and basket. Attach to the Early Espresso card stock square.
- Attach Burlap Ribbon across the middle of the Painted Autumn DSP. Using your fingers, slightly open the Copper Trim and adhere on top of the Burlap Ribbon. Attach DSP to the Early Espresso layer. Adhere to the card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the stamped Basket layers to the top of the card layers.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net