This stamp set is one of my favorites from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The flowers are pretty in any color ink. For this one I chose to use the colors from the CCMC388 Color Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. Check it out here.
Stamps: Awesomely Artistic
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Blackberry Bliss
Bermuda Bay: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap for label
- Fold and crease Bermuda Bay card stock to create card base.
- Stamp flowers in center of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink. Stamp the flowers again on a scrap piece of paper and fussy cut out. This will be your mask that you put over the original flowers to stamp around.
- With your mask in place, stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and the dots in Blackberry Bliss around the flowers.
- Stamp the dragonfly in Blackberry Bliss.
- Stamp the label in Blackberry Bliss on a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the saying inside with Pear Pizzazz. Fussy cut out. Attach to card with dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog