I love seeing balloons floating away across the sky. This is a fun card that gives you some dimension. The Bendy Card directions can be found here.
This card is being entered in the Global Design Theme Challenge this week. The theme is Balloons. Check out their website here.
Stamps: Pictogram Punches, Sprinkles of Life
Paper: Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky
Misc.: Fringe Scissors, Balloon Framelits, Balloon Bouquet punch, Itty Bitty Accents punch, Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine, Linen Thread
Soft Sky: 2 pieces at 5” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi: 5” x 1 ¼”
Farmers Market: Fence – 4 ¾” x 2 ¼”, Hot Air Balloon – 3” x 3”, 3 small Balloon Bouquet punches
Very Vanilla: 5 Itty Bitty Accent flowers in Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss using Pictogram Punches flower
Tip Top Taupe: basket from Sprinkles of Life stamped in Tip Top Taupe
Follow the directions for the Bendy Card on SplitCoastStampers.com.
- Stamp clouds in Soft Sky with Sprinkles of Life on Soft Sky card base.
- Notch top of fence with Paper Snips.
- Use Fringe Scissors to make grass with the Wild Wasabi Card Stock.
- Attach balloon to basket with Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine.
- Use dimensionals to attach balloon and basket to card.