After taking a short break ( I wasn’t feeling inspired) I’m back to publishing my blog. Thanks for sticking with me!
This bicycle from the Pedal Pusher stamp set is one of my favorite new stamps. It makes me want to jump on my bike and enjoy the warm Spring air. Unfortunately, there is still snow on the ground here in NH, so I just have to enjoy creating bicycle cards instead of riding on one.
Stamps: Pedal Pusher, And Many More
Paper: It’s My Party Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron
Ink: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Markers: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
Punches: Party Punch Pack, Word Window
Misc.: Mint Macaron Baker’s Twine, Project Life Journal Pen
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 4 ½ x 2 ½, scrap for sentiment
It’s My Party: top piece is 4 x 2 ½, bottom piece is 4 x 2, border pieces are ½” x 4 ½
Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry: 3 punched balloons in each color
- Fold and crease Whisper White card base.
- Stamp bike in Basic Gray on white 4 ½ x 2 ½ paper. Use markers to fill in bike frame and other details.
- Stamp basket in Crushed Curry on white scrap and fussy cut out. Using glue dot, attach to back of bike.
- Adhere designer series paper to card base.
- Adhere border pieces to white paper with bike stamp. Place at an angle over card base. It will overlap the sides. Trim to fit.
- Stamp sentiment in Crushed Curry on white scrap. Punch with Word Window. Attach to card.
- Randomly attach balloons to card to make bouquet. Using journal pen, draw strings.
- Unravel about 6” of Mint Macaron bakers twine. Using about 4 strands, tie bow and attach to basket.