Share What You Love Suite – Early Release
This card really showcases the incredible Specialty Designer Series Paper in this set. It has a pearl sheen to the flowers that really adds a touch of elegance to the card. Read on for details about this exclusive early release offer and how you can make this elegant card.
Starting May 1 thru May 31, 2018, Three exclusive Bundles will be available celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up!
Lose yourself in this dreamy, elegant suite and create projects you can’t wait to share with others.
Find the bundle that is right for you:
- Just Getting Started Bundle
- A Little More, Please Bundle
- Gotta Have It All Bundle
With the purchase of one of these bundles, I am offering an exclusive 30 Card Tutorial with pictures and detailed project sheets as a Thank You for purchasing from me.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Love What You Do (148042), Gotta Have It All Bundle (149526)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- INK – Memento Black
- OTHER – Starburst Punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”, scrap
- Basic Black – 5-1/4” x 4”, scrap
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 4 @ 2-7/16” x 1-13/16”
- Attach the black layer to the card base. Attach the 4 DSP layers to the black layer.
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap with Memento black ink. Using the Big Shot, cut out the sentiment with the Layering Circles Framelits. Punch out the black scrap with the Starburst Punch.
- Attach the sentiment to the black starburst. Attach to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach pearls around the sentiment.
Check out the Share What You Love Bundles and place an order thru my Store.
The New 2018-2019 In Color Ink Pads are also available starting May 1st at a special price of 10% off when you buy all 5 as a bundle. The new colors are: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
I will be sharing cards made using the Share What You Love Suite bundles everyday this week, so be sure to check back to see the beautiful cards made with these new stamps, new accessories, and new colors.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about these bundles, new ink pads, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
Do Something Creative Everyday and Share What You Love!