This is an anniversary card I sent to my Aunt and Uncle, but the sentiment can also be used for a Birthday. The paper is perfect for a Summer or Fall occasion. It is bright and cheerful.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Better Together
- PAPER – Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP), Crushed Curry
- INK – Tangerine Tango
- OTHER – Garden Green 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Crushed Curry – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Painted Autumn DSP – 3 pieces at 1-1/4” x 4”
- Ribbon – 12”
- Stamp the sentiment in Tangerine Tango on one of the DSP layers.
- Adhere the DSP layers to the Crushed Curry layer, leaving a space for the ribbon. Tie the ribbon around the Crushed Curry layer making a knot.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry layer to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net