I love a good sketch. It makes me look at my stamps again and come up with a different way of using them. Craft Project Central has a great sketch challenge this month. Check it out here!
Stampin’ Up! has such a wide variety of Designer Series Paper. You can always find the right color and theme for any card or project. This Birthday card called for It’s My Party Designer Series Paper.
Stamps: Build A Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron
Misc: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Mint Macaron Baker’s Twine Combo Pack, Paper Snips, ¼” Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired)
Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ¼”, scraps for 4 candles and 4 flames
Basic Black: 4” x 2”
It’s My Party DSP: 1 ¼” x 5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 5 ½”
Twine: 3 ½”
- Fold and crease Whisper White Card Stock into card base.
- Attach two DSP together, overlapping ¼”. Attach Ribbon where they meet. Attach to card base.
- Punch out top of Basic Black with Scallop Tag Topper punch to make tag. Using dimensionals, attach to card.
- Stamp candles using Build A Birthday Stamp on Whisper White. Stamp flame with crushed curry ink. Fussy cut out candles and flames.
- Attach candles to black tag. Using glue dots, attach flames above candles.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black on bottom of card.