Hats, presents, and as many cupcakes as you like! Create spectacular birthday projects with this set. Birthday Cheer is one of the retiring stamp sets, so it is only available till the end of May. Get it before it’s gone!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Birthday Cheer (148604)
- PAPER – Gorgeous Grape (146987), Granny Apple Green (146990), Highland Heather (146986), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Gorgeous Grape (147099), Granny Apple Green (147095), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (148568), Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897), Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green reversable ribbon (148572), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 1-1/4” & 4-1/4”, Scrap
- Highland Heather Scrap
- Granny Apple Green 5-3/8” x 2-3/4”, 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Whisper White 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, Scrap
- How Sweet it is (Polka Dot) DSP 5-3/8” x 2-3/4”
- How Sweet it is (Stripes) DSP 5-3/8” x 1-1/8” (2)
- Fold card base on all score lines
- Ink up cupcake stamp with Granny Apple Green, stamp randomly on coordinating cardstock, adhere to front panel with Liquid glue.
- Adhere both pieces of stripes DSP to small panels of card base.
- Ink inside sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp on Whisper White layer.
- Ink the stars/shapes stamp with Granny Apple Green to decorate the bottom of the inside layer, adhere that to the Granny Apple Green layer.
- Adhere those layers to the card base.
- Adhere polka dot DSP to the back side of the card base.
- Die cut a scallop circle through the Big Shot with Gorgeous Grape scrap; die cut Stitched shapes circle with Highland Heather scrap.
- Stamp sentiment with Gorgeous Grape in on Whisper White scrap, diecut with Layering circles framelit through the Big Shot, adhere all layers together with Liquid glue.
- Add a few Glitter Enamel dots around the sentiment, tie a bow with the ribbon, adhere bow with a Mini Glue dot to the card front,
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
About the “Shelli” Kit
Shelli Gardner worked closely with designers and concept artists to create a Paper Pumpkin kit that is uniquely hers. It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes, and a Classic Stampin’ Spot.
Don’t delay, get your order placed Today! This medley is available only while supplies last in the month of May 2019. Visit my last blog to see all you need to know about this Medley – here!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!