Who doesn’t love to get balloons on their birthday? How about a cute card with heart balloons that won’t deflate? This card uses colors that coordinate with the Have a Cuppa designer series paper. They are very festive with their bright colors.
Stamps: Party Pants
Paper: Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Basic Gray
Misc.: Lots of Labels Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Sweetheart Punch, Candy Dots in Brights and Subtles, White Bakers Twine, Mini Silver Brads, 1/16” Hole Punch
Wisteria Wonder: 8 ½ x 5 ½, scrap for Sweetheart Punch
Have a Cuppa: 4 ¼ x 2, 4 ¼ x ¾
Whisper White: 5 x 3
Melon Mambo: scrap for Sweetheart Punch
Bermuda Bay: scrap for Sweetheart Punch
White Baker’s Twine: 15”
- Fold and crease Wisteria Wonder into card stock base.
- Using the Big Shot, run the Whisper White through in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Then run the Whisper White again through the Big Shot using the largest Lots of Labels Framelit.
- Adhere and layer the Have a Cuppa DSP to the card base.
- Using the hole punch, punch holes in the top and bottom of the Whisper White. Attach mini brads inside the hole punches. Attach to the card base.
- In Basic Gray, stamp the sentiment to the Wisteria Wonder heart.
- Attach about 3” of twine to the back of each heart point. Arrange hearts on card base. Tie additional twine around heart strings.
- Adhere a coordinating Candy Dot to each heart.