I have several hydrangea bushes in my yard. I love when they are in bloom. I used the small flower stamp from the Touches of Texture stamp set to create a similar looking flower.
Stamps: Touches of Texture, Thoughtful Banners
Paper: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Basic Gray, So Saffron
Punches: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Classic Label Punch
Misc.: 5/8” Burlap Ribbon, Basic Pearls, So Saffron Marker
Very Vanilla: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 3 ¾ x 5, scrap for sentiment & butterfly punch
Marina Mist: 4 x 5 ¼
Burlap Ribbon: 5”
- Fold and crease Very Vanilla card stock into card base.
- Stamp the stem on the Very Vanilla card mat in Old Olive ink.
- Using the smallest flower stamp from the Touches of Texture stamp set, stamp the flower in Marina Mist ink above the stem. I stamped the flower and then stamped off several times. Keep stamping and stamping off until you have a nice size flower that resembles a hydrangea.
- Stamp the scatter stamp in So Saffron around the flower and stem.
- Stamp the bee with Basic Gray ink and color in with So Saffron marker.
- Stamp the random alphabet stamp on Very Vanilla scrap paper with So Saffron and punch out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. Attach Basic Pearls and attach to flower on card.
- Stamp sentiment and outline in Marina Mist ink on Very Vanilla scrap paper. Attach Basic Pearls.
- Attach Very Vanilla mat to Marina Mist mat. Attach ribbon to both. Using dimensionals, attach to card base. Attach sentiment to ribbon.
If you have any questions about this card or any thing Stampin’ Up!, please contact me at