The Botanical Builder Framelits are so much fun. There are so many flower combinations you can make with the various flower pieces. And the color combos are endless too.
Stamps: Bloom with Hope (retired)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate
Misc.: Botanical Builder Framelits, Brick Wall Emboss, Brayer, Washi Label Punch, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon 1 ¼” in Cherry Cobbler, Rhinestone jewels
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½ for card base, scraps for flowers
Smoky Slate: 4 x 5 ¼, scrap for sentiment
Blushing Bride: scrap for flower
Cherry Cobbler: scrap for flower centers
Always Artichoke: scraps for leaves
- Fold and crease white card stock for card base.
- Brayer one side of the Brick Wall Embossing folder with Smoky Slate ink. Run through the Big Shot with the Smoky slate card mat.
- Attach ribbon to Smoky Slate mat. Attach to card base.
- Using Botanical Builders Framelits, cut out leaves, flowers and centers with the Big Shot. Assemble flowers, using a Rhinestone jewel for the flower center.
- Attach leaves and flowers onto ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate on Smoky Slate scrap paper. Punch out using the Washi Label Punch. Attach to card.