The Sunburst Thinlit from the 2016 Occasions Catalog is a great tool. You can use any color card stock or Designer Series Paper to make a stunning card. The thinlit makes it so easy to get those perfect rays. This cards color combination was inspired by the Color Challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary, CCMC#396. Check it out here!
UpDated: 3-10-16 I was a Top 3 Pick!
Stamps: Enjoy the Little Things, Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Misc.: Sunburst Thinlits, Circle Collections Thinlits, 2 3/8” scallop circle punch, Stampin’ dimensionals, adhesive, Big Shot
Basic Black: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, 5 ¼” x 4”, 2 3/8” scallop punch
Hello Honey: 1 7/8” circle – #4 from Circles Collection
Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”
Botanical Gardens DSP: 2 – 6” x 5”
- Fold and Crease Basic Black card stock into card base.
- Using Big shot, cut out two Sunburst Thinlits with the Botanical Gardens DSP. Layer them on the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic Black mat. Trim to fit. Attach to the card base.
- Stamp your sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set in Basic Black on the Hello Honey. Using the #4 circle from the Circles Collection and the Big Shot, punch out the sentiment. Attach to the Basic Black scallop circle. Attach this to the center of the sunburst with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the sunburst like stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set, stamp randomly on the Whisper White mat and the envelope with Cajun Craze ink and Hello Honey ink.
- Attach white mat to inside of card.