I recently showcased this card at my Monthly Stamp Club. Everyone loved how easy and beautiful it was to make.
Stamps: Embellished Ornaments
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Misc: Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accent Punch, Cherry Cobbler Marker, Pearl Basic Jewels, Simply Scored Stylus, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, mini glue dots,
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½”, 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Cherry Cobbler: scrap to punch 10 Itty Bitty Accent Flowers
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock to create card base.
- Run the Whisper White mat through the Big Shot in the Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the Holly stamp from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Old Olive in opposite corners on the Embossed Whisper White. (you can chose to make this card in Landscape or Portrait).
- Stamp the sentiment in the center of the embossed mat in Cherry Cobbler.
- Punch 10 stamps in Cherry Cobbler, on top of piercing mat, gently push in center of each flower with stylus to create some dimension to the flower.
- Using mini glue dots, attach two flowers together and place randomly on stamped Holly. Repeat till you have 5 flowers on the card.
- Using Cherry Cobbler marker, fill in berries on stamped image.
- Place smallest pearl in center of each flower.
- Attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in side card in Cherry Cobbler and stamp image of Holly inside card in Old Olive. Color in berries with Cherry Cobbler marker.