The By the Bay stamp set is one of the free stamp sets you can get for free with a $50 purchase. It is beautifully detailed so you can leave it as is, or add any number of coloring techniques to add more dimension to this beautiful landscape.
We are in the final month of Sale-A-Bration. The free items are available while supplies last, so don’t wait if there is something you have your heart set on getting for FREE!
Use the host code above to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Sweet Pins & Tags! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the How Sweet It Is Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: RJPBKE6K when placing your order by March 31, 2019.
Stampin’ Up! will offer four sets of coordinating framelits for a few of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The Framelits coordinate with the Lasting Lily, So Hoppy Together, Painted Seasons and Hello Cupcake Sale-a-bration stamp sets. You can order these starting today, March 1st.
Thinking of You
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS By the Bay (149739 cling)
- PAPER – Early Espresso (119686), Poppy Parade (119793), Whisper White (100730), Petal Pink (146985)
- INK – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Petal Pink (147272), Poppy Parade (147275)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148026), Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso – 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Poppy Parade – 4 ¼” x 2”
- Whisper White – 2 ½” x 3 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Petal Pink – 2 5/8” x 3 5/8”
- Ink the images in Memento and stamp on the layer of white.
- Color the large image with the Poppy Parade and Petal Pink Blends, add to the Petal Pink layer.
- Run the Poppy Parade layer through the Big Shot with the Corrugated Folder and add to the left edge of the card base.
- Wrap the ribbon from the inside of the card around to the front securing it where the main image will be placed to hide the ends.
- Add the main image with dimensionals.
- Stamp a few seashells on the inside layer, color with the dark Petal Pink Blend and add to the inside of the card.
- Finish it with a few Artisan Pearls where shown.
Click on any of the products below to start shopping:
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!