One of my favorite new sets from the 2017 Holiday Catalog is the Smitten Mittens Bundle. There is nothing better than a big cozy set of mittens on a cold, snowy morning. This set has a lot of design possibilities.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Smitten Mittens
- PAPER – Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- INK – Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
- BIG SHOT – Many Mittens Framelits
- OTHER – Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder, Dapper Denim Baker’s Twine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Night of Navy – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White – scraps
- Baker’s Twine – 6”
- Spray the Night of Navy card stock with water, run through the Big Shot in the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Stamp the mittens in Night of Navy. Stamp the mitten designs in Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Fresh Fig.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the mittens with the Many Mittens Framelits.
- Attach mittens to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach Baker’s Twine to the mittens.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net