The Stampin’ Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog goes live today! There are a lot of fantastic new stamp sets and products in this catalog. The Carols of Christmas Bundle (146037 clear mount) (146036 Wood mount) is one of my favorites. Black it not a color I would associate with Christmas, but I think it works for this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Carols of Christmas (144804)
- PAPER – Basic Black, Whisper White (100730), Cherry Cobbler
- INK – Basic Black, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy
- BIG SHOT (143263) – Card Front Builder Thinlits (144674)
- OTHER –Pick a Pattern Washi Tape (144166), Stampin’ Write Markers Regals Collection (131262) Cherry Cobbler, 2016-2018 In Color (141393) Emerald Envy, Mini Glue Dots (103683),
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black 8-1/2” x 5-1/4”, score at 4-1/4”, 2-3/4” x 2-1/4”
- Cherry Cobbler 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4”, 2-1/2” x 2”, scrap
- Washi Tape 3-3/8”
- Die cut the Card Front Builder Thinlit on the Cherry Cobbler card stock layer in the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Washi Tape to the Cherry Cobbler.
- Stamp the ornaments in Basic Black ink on the Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Adhere to the front of the Basic Black card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black on the smaller Whisper White card stock. Adhere that to the Basic Black card stock. Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Stamp the ornaments in Emerald Envy and Night of Navy ink on the Whisper White scrap. Die cut the ornaments with the Card Front Builder Thinlit in the Big Shot.
- Adhere ornaments on the stamped ornaments on the Cherry Cobbler layer using Mini Glue Dots.
- Using the markers, color the ivy and berries on the stamp set and stamp on the Whisper White scrap. Die cut them with the Card Front Builder Thinlit. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
- Using the markers, color the ivy and berries on the stamp set and stamp on the Whisper White layer in each corner. Stamp the line in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Whisper White layer on the top and bottom. Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net