Here is a card using the Carols of Christmas Bundle. This card uses some non-traditional colors. The embossed sentiment adds some sparkle to it.
Stamps: Carols of Christmas, Flurry of Wishes (sentiment)
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Fresh Fig, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Stamp Pad: VersaMark
Big Shot: Card Front Builder Thinlits
Misc.: Stampin’ Emboss Silver Powder, Embossing Heat Tool, Silver 1/8” Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Sweet Sugarplum – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score 4-1/4”
Eastern Palace Specialty DSP – 4” x 5-1/4”
Vellum Cardstock – 4” x 2-7/8”
- Die cut the Card Builder on the Vellum Cardstock layer in the Big Shot.
- Stamp the snow from the Carols of Christmas set and the sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes set on the Vellum Cardstock in VersaMark. Apply a layer of Emboss Silver Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Die cut the trees and deer with the Sweet Sugar Plum and Fresh Fig scraps in the Big Shot.
- Tie the ribbon around the DSP layer. Apply three Rhinestones in upper right corner. Adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the trees and deer to the Vellum Layer. Then adhere this to the card base using clear drying glue.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net