This card uses the Card Front Builder Thinlits. The night stars and moon thinlit gives you a negative image and the trees and deer are cut outs. The sentiment I put on the card is for New Year’s but there are Christmas related sentiments with the Carols of Christmas stamp set.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Thick Whisper White (card base), Whisper White (sentiment), Tranquil Tide, Delightful Daisy DSP, Glimmer Paper Dazzling Diamonds
Stamp Pad: Tranquil Tide
Punch: Classic Label
Big Shot: Card Front Builder Thinlits
Thick Whisper White (card base): 8 ½ x 5 ½
Whisper White (sentiment): scrap
Tranquil Tide: 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”, scrap
Delightful Daisy DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
Glimmer Paper Dazzling Diamonds: scraps
- Die cut the night scene from the Card Front Builder Thinlits on the top of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper layer in the Big Shot.
- Adhere to the front of the Tranquil Tide card stock. Adhere this to the card base.
- Die cut the trees from the Card Front Builder Thinlits with the Glimmer Paper scrap in the Big Shot. Adhere the glimmer trees to the card front as shown.
- Die cut the deer shape from the Card Front Builder Thinlits with the Tranquil Tide scrap in the Big Shot. Adhere to the front of the Glimmer trees on the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes on Whisper White scrap with Tranquil Tide ink.
- Punch out the sentiment with the Classic Label punch. Trim off the left side point of the label. Adhere to the card front.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net