There are 5 new background stamps in the Stampin’ Up!® 2017-2108 Annual Catalog. I used the Sheet Music stamp on this card. It creates a fast background in any color you choose to coordinate with your card front.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Carols of Christmas, Sheet Music
- PAPER – Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- INK – Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
- BIG SHOT – Card Front Builder Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
- OTHER – Copper Trim, Cherry Cobbler ¼” Double Stitched Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Soft Suede – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla – 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, 5-1/4” x 4”, scrap for stitched circle
- Copper Trim – 4”
- Cherry Cobbler ribbon – 14”
- Ink the Sheet Music background stamp with the Sahara Sand stamp pad. Adhere to the Soft Suede card stock.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere this to the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on the Very Vanilla scrap. Stamp the swish above and below the sentiment with Soft Suede ink. Using the Big Shot, cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler and Copper Trim ribbons behind the circle. Adhere this to the card.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net