The details on the Hot Air Balloon thinlits is very intricate and this set offers a lot of cut out options. The Carried Away Designer Series Paper coordinates nicely with this bundle and is a product you can get for free during Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Brations. Contact me to learn more! Watercoloring the background allows you many color options.
Stamps: Lift Me Up, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Night of Navy, Carried Away DSP (SAB)
Stamp Pad: Archival Basic Gray, Night of Navy
Big Shot: Up & Away Thinlits
Punches: Classic Label
Misc.: Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painters
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½ score at 4 ¼ for card base, 3 x 2 ¼ for small balloon cutout
Carried Away DSP: 4 x 5 ¼
Night of Navy: 3 1/8 x 4 3/8
Watercolor Paper: 3 x 4 ¼
- Create card base with the Whisper White card stock. Attach the DSP to the front.
- Color the front of the Watercolor Paper with 3 different pencil colors. Use the Aqua Painter to diffuse the colors. Let dry.
- Stamp the smaller balloon in Basic Gray on whisper white paper. Use the Big Shot and Up & Away Thinlits to cut out the balloons.
- Layer the Night of Navy and Watercolor paper on the card base. Attach the balloons.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on white card stock. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net