I have been making so many Christmas and Holiday cards, I decided to look ahead to another Holiday – New Year’s! I am entering this card in the Global Design Project Theme Challenge #015. Check it out here!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Vellum, Gold Foil, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Misc.: Stampin’ Emboss Gold Powder, Embossing Heat Tool, Softly Falling Emboss Folder, 2” x 1 3/8” Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/8” gold ribbon, Big Shot, Fine-Tip glue pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Cherry Cobbler: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, scrap for saying
Vellum: 2 – oval punches, 2 – 1/8” x 2” for glass stem
Gold Foil – 1 oval punch
Neutrals DSP – gold stripe – 5 ¼” x 4”
Gold ribbon – 12”
- Fold and Crease Cherry Cobbler to make card base.
- Stamp Gorgeous Grunge small dot stamp on top half of Cherry Cobbler Square and stamp saying on Cherry Cobbler scrap with VersaMark Stamp Pad. Emboss both with Gold Powder using Heat Tool.
- Run the Gold Foil oval through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Cut in half.
- Cut top 1/3 off of the 2 Vellum Ovals to create glasses. Glue the Gold Foil to the underside of the ‘glasses’ using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Attach the ‘glasses’ to the Cherry Cobbler square. Attach the Vellum glass stems to the bottom of the glasses using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Punch out the saying with the word window. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach to card.
- Attach Ribbon around bottom of Neutrals paper. Tie bow and attach to ribbon.
- Layer striped paper on card and place Cherry Cobbler on center top.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog