We are in the middle of peak Colorful Foliage here in the Northeast. This card uses the Colorful Season Bundle to create multi layered leaves and the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper adds a nice touch of sparkle.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Colorful Seasons (143726)
- PAPER – Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP (144125)
- INK – Cajun Craze
- BIG SHOT – Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751)
- OTHER – Burlap Ribbon (141487)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score 4-1/4”
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 4” x 2-3/4”
- Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Always Artichoke – scraps for leaves
- Burlap Ribbon – 5”
- Stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze on the Tangerine Tango layer. Adhere the Specialty DSP layer to the Tangerine Tango layer. Adhere ribbon to these layers, then adhere to the card base.
- Run the card stock scraps and leaf Thinlits from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits thru the Big Shot. Attach layers together and adhere to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net