I love a big bouquet of Balloons. It is not always practical or cost effective to send balloons to someone, so a card with balloons is a great alternative.
Stamps: Balloon Celebration
Paper: It’s My Party Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand
Ink: Basic Black
Misc.: Mint Macaron Baker’s Twine, Balloon Bouquet Punch
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½
It’s My Party DSP: 1 ½ x 5 ½, 1 x 5 ½
Crushed Curry: ½ x 5 ½
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock into card base.
- Punch 2 balloons in each of the following colors: Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand.
- Stamp sentiment from Balloon Celebration Stamp Set on Crushed Curry in Basic Black ink. Stamp balloon bouquet stings on card base in Basic Black ink.
- Layer It’s my party paper and crushed curry with sentiment on left side of card base. Randomly attach balloons above strings on card base.
- Tie a bow with the twine and attach with mini glue dot to stamped string.