We recently celebrated my husband’s birthday and my youngest son needed a small gift bag for his present. Luckily, I had a bag from the 2015 February Paper Pumpkin, In the Bag. After putting the bag together, I decided to make a coordinating card for him as well.
Stamps: Celebrate Today, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine
Misc.: Balloon Framelits Dies, Big Shot
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 5 x 3 ¾”, scraps for 3 balloons
Bermuda Bay: 5 ¼” x 4”
Daffodil Delight: scraps for streamer and balloon flags
- Fold and crease white card stock to make card base.
- Using splotches stamp from Gorgeous Grunge with Pistachio Pudding ink and randomly stamp whisper white card stock 5 x 3 ¾”. Attach to Bermuda Bay card stock mat and attach that to white card stock base.
- Stamp 3 balloons using all three inks and 3 different balloon stamps. (Use card picture as a guide.) Cut out balloons using framelits with the Big Shot.
- Cut balloon flags and streamer out of Daffodil Delight card stock using framelits with the Big Shot. Attach to balloons.
- Assemble balloons and attach to card base. Tie twine around balloon and let hang loosely.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog