This project uses a wonderful stamp set from the Annual Catalog. This whimsical set brings back memories of lazy summer days making Dandelion Wishes!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Dandelion Wishes (146747 clear, 146744 wood),
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Night of Navy (100867)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER – Starburst Punch (143717), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”, scrap
- Night of Navy 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, scrap
- Stamp both flower images randomly on the small Whisper White layer to fill in the background with Night of Navy ink.
- Adhere to the Night of Navy layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Wrap the Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine three times around that layer and tie a bow in the front of the layer. Adhere that layer to the Whisper White card base with glue.
- Stamp the sentiment with Night of Navy ink on the scrap piece of Whisper White. Punch out the sentiment with 2” Circle Punch. Stamp 3rd generation flower stamp with Night of Navy ink over the sentiment.
- Punch the Starburst Punch out of Night of Navy paper. Adhere the Whisper White sentiment to the Starburst piece with glue. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional at the top and bottom of the sentiment piece and adhere over the Baker’s Twine.
Click on any item below to be taken to my online store:
Use the host code below to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Sweet Pins & Tags! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the How Sweet It Is Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: RJPBKE6K when placing your order by March 31, 2019.
There are just over 2 weeks of Sale-A-Bration left. Many items are still available for FREE with your $50 or $100 product purchase. Check out all the free products here – I Want Free Products!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!