Summer is coming to an end fast than I would like, so I wanted to share a Daisy card with you to help that summer feeling last a little longer. This card uses the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Daisy Punch. The Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper adds a nice touch of whimsy.
Stamps: Daisy Delight
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Old Olive, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Stamp Pad: Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Thick Whisper White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
Whisper White: scrap for 2 daisy flowers
Old Olive: 3-3/4” square
Delightful Daisy DSP: 3-1/2” square
- Score and fold card base of Thick Whisper White
- Stamp 2 daisies in Daffodil delight ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp center of daisies with Peekaboo Peach ink.
- Punch out daisies using Daisy Punch.
- Attach Old Olive card stock to card base. Attach DSP on top of Old Olive card stock.
- Stamp stem and sentiment in Old Olive ink on card base.
- Attach daisy flowers on top of stamped stem.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net