The Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is simply amazing. The detail is so precise. It is beautiful and something you need to see in person. It is available now in the new 2018 Annual Catalog on page 189.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS –Label Me Pretty (143861)
- PAPER –Thick Very Vanilla (144237), Very Vanilla (101650), Shaded Spruce (146981), Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (144177), Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (146907)
- INK –Shaded Spruce (147088)
- OTHER – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263), Petals & More Thinlits (145655), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861), 1-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (146139),Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Very Vanilla scrap
- Shaded Spruce 4” x 5-1/4”, scrap
- Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper 3-1/2” x 5”
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper 3-1/2” x 5”
- Adhere the Shaded Spruce layer to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, adhere the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Designer Series Paper to the Wood Textures layer. Adhere this to the Shaded Spruce layer on the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Label Me Pretty stamp set in Shaded Spruce on the Very Vanilla scrap. Punch out with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch. Adhere to the Shaded Spruce scrap that has been punched out with the 1-3/8” Scallop Circle punch.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the stem of leaves with the Petals & More Thinlit.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the stem of leaves and the sentiment circle to the card base.