Recently I celebrated a milestone birthday. Some good friends took me out for a nice dinner. I made this Thank you card to thank them for a wonderful night out. The silverware cut outs come from the Cups & Kettle Framelits.
Stamps: Timeless Textures, Cottage Greetings
Paper: Very Vanilla, Silver Foil, Blackberry Bliss, Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Misc.: Cups & Kettle Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Fringe Scissors, Petite Petals Punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Banner Triple Punch
Very Vanilla: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, Circles #4 & #6, ¾” x 3” for banner
Farmers Market DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
Blackberry Bliss: Petite Petals Punch
Silver Foil: 2” x 3 ½” for silverware from Cups & Kettle Framelits
- Fold and crease Very Vanilla card stock into card base.
- Using Fringe Scissors, cut along both short ends of the Farmers Market DSP to create fringe like on a place mat. Attach to card base.
- Cut out #4 & #6 circles. Using Timeless Textures stamp set, create patterns on the circles to look like plates. Attach top plate to bottom plate using dimensionals.
- Cut out all 3 pieces of silverware in Silver Foil. Attach to place mat on card using Fine-Tip Glue Pen with plates placed in the middle.
- Stamp sentiment on banner in Blackberry Bliss. Stamp end with Banner Triple Punch. Attach above plates on card with dimensionals. Punch out Petite Petal in Blackberry Bliss. Using glue dot, attach to card before banner. Place rhinestone in center of flower.