Valentine’s Day is approaching. This Dutch Door card is very striking in Red and White with just a touch of foil and Red Glimmer paper.
Stamps: Sealed With Love
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper (Red), Foil Sheets(silver or gold), Sending Love DSP Stack
Stamp Pad: Real Red
Big Shot: Love Notes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits
Misc.: 3/8” Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB), Sending Love Embellishments
Real Red: 5 ½ x 4 ¼ back mat, 2 ¼ x 11 score at 5 ½ for ‘door’
Whisper White: 2 x 5 ¼
Sending Love DSP: top – 1 ¾ x 5 ¼, bottom – 2 x 5 ¼
Foil – 2 ½ x 2 ½
Real Red: layering square 2 ¾
Whisper White: layering square 2 ¼
Glimmer: 2” circle
- Glue the ‘door’ to the front of the Real Red mat piece.
- Attach ribbon to the bottom DSP piece. Attach the top and bottom Sending Love DSP pieces to the card base.
- Stamp a design on the 2 ¼” whisper white square with Real Red ink and various stamps from the Sealed with Love Stamp Set.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out an arrow from the foil paper and a heart from the Red Glimmer paper. Layer these on top of the stamped white paper square. Attach a wood embellishment from the Sending Love set to the front.
- Stamp a sentiment on the White Whisper and attach inside card.
- Stamp the string of hearts and cut out with the Big Shot and Framelits. Attach to the ribbon.
- Layer all the square pieces starting with the red paper, then the foil square and the white square on top. Glue these squares to the front of the ‘door’ piece.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net