Here is a cute stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalog. This set will not be continuing on to the new Annual Catalog. It is available to purchase thru the end of May. Check back later this week for 2 more cards using different stamps from this Flying Home set.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Flying Home (W 145926, C 145929), Teeny Tiny Wishes (W 128748, C 127802)
- PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla (144237), Tranquil Tide (144246), Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (144147) Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Tranquil Tide (144085), So Saffron (126957), Marina Mist (126962), Crumb Cake (126975), Sahara Sand (126976)
- OTHER – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Blender Pens (102845), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143704), Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon (144146), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) 2-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Tranquil Tide 2” x 5-1/4”, 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Very Vanilla 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Metallic Edge Ribbon 14”
- Stamp the birds nest image from the Flying Home stamp set on the Very Vanilla paper in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using the ink pads listed above with the Blender Pens, color in the picture as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set in Tranquil Tide ink below the nest image.
- Use the Layering Squares Framelits to cut out the stamped image and the smaller Tranquil Tide paper in the Big Shot.
- Use the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the Tranquil Tide paper in the Big Shot.
- Using adhesive, attach the Tranquil Tide embossed paper to the Eastern Palace DSP, overlapping it by 1/4″.
- Tie the ribbon around the middle of this layer with a knot.
- Using adhesive, attach this layer to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Attach the stamped image to the die cut Tranquil Tide paper. Using Dimensionals, attach to the right side of the card.
- Place three Metallic Enamel Shapes above the stamped image.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net