I recently demonstrated this card at my monthly Stamp Club. It is an easy card and can be used with any flower stamp and coordinating card stock and ink.
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday, Grateful Bunch
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral, Craft White
Misc.: Banner Triple, Blossom Bunch Punch, Pearl Basic Jewel
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 1 x 4 ½, scraps for Blossom Bunch Punch
Calypso Coral: 5 ¼ x 4
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock into Card Base.
- Using Craft White ink and the largest flower from the Grateful Bunch set, randomly stamp the flower on the Calypso Coral paper. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the sentiment in Calypso coral ink on the white banner. Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch out the banner.
- Stamp the flower trio in Calypso Coral on the white scrap paper. Using the Blossom Bunch Punch, punch out the triple flowers.
- Once your craft white ink is dry, you can go back over the flower stamp using the same stamp with the Calypso Coral ink. You want your stamp to be a little off center to give you the ‘ghosting’ look.
- Attach Calypso coral mat to the card base. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the banner to the card. Using only the 2 smallest flowers from the bunch, attach them to the banner and place a small pearl in the flower center.
Here are a couple other cards I made using this technique with the Flower Shop Stamp set and the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set.