The new 2016 Occasions Catalog goes live tomorrow! January 5, 2016.
The Grateful Bunch stamp set is one of the new sets in this catalog. The Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper is one of the FREE Products you can choose when you place an order for $50. You can receive a free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes). Check back tomorrow for the links to the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
I love that this Stamp Set has a 3 flower stamp that coordinates perfectly with the Blossom Bunch Punch. 1 Stamp +1 Punch = 3 pretty flowers perfect for layering or using on their own.
Stamp: Grateful Bunch
Ink: Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Misc.: Blossom Bunch Punch, 1” Square Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Bone Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 4” x 5” for flower stamps/punch
Calypso Coral: 5 ½” x 3 ½”, 1” square
Hello Honey: 1” square
Lost Lagoon: 1” square
Wildflower Fields DSP: 3” x 5 ¼”
- Fold and crease Whisper White Card Stock to create card base.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp the lace border on the bottom of the card with Calypso Coral ink. The Stamp-a-ma-jig will help you keep the stamp straight.
- Layer the Calypso Coral and Wildflower Fields card stock on the card base.
- Using the flower bunch stamp from Grateful Bunch Stamp Set, stamp flowers in Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey. Using the Blossom Bunch Punch, punch out the flowers.
- Punch 1″ square with Calypso Coral, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon. Layer the flowers on the coordinating 1” square card stocks using glue dots.
- Place a Pearl Basic Jewel in the center of each flower.
- Using a dimensional, attach the flowers to the card.