This is a card I came up with when presented with a Color Challenge. It uses Night of Navy, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach. If not for this challenge, I don’t think I would have ever put Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach together in one card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach
- INK – Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach
- OTHER – Layering Ovals Framelits, 1/2″ Finely Woven Berry Burst Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Night of Navy – 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4”, scraps for oval
- Peekaboo Peach – scraps for oval
- Ribbon – 9”
- Stamp flowers from the Happy Birthday stamp set in Night of Navy, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach ink diagonally across Whisper White layer.
- Attach this Whisper White layer to the Night of Navy layer. Tie Ribbon around both layears. Attach this to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy on the Whisper White scrap.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the sentiment and Peekaboo Peach scrap using the Layering Oval Framelits. Layer together and attach to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net