The new Party Pop Ups Thinlets are great for adding an extra pop to the inside of cards, but they can also be used to make the front of your cards special too.
As we get older, everyone may not like celebrating their birthday, but they will love receiving this bright, festive card. The theme this week at SUO Challenge is Birthdays, SUOC#141. Check it out here.
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday
Inks: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Misc: White Perfect Accents, Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine, Circles Collection Framelits, Party Pop Ups Thinlets
It’s My Party: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, 4” x 5” for Party Pop Up
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Melon Mambo: largest circle from Circles Collection Framelits
Baker’s Twine: 12”
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock into card base.
- Attach It’s My Party DSP to card base.
- Cut out Melon Mambo circle. Trim off top and tie on Melon Mambo twine. Attach to card base with dimensionals.
- Cut out Happy Birthday Party Pop Up, trim and attach to center of Melon Mambo card stock with Fine Tip Glue.
- Randomly place accents around sentiment.
- Inside sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set and stamped in Melon Mambo. The candle punches are from the Party Punch Pack and punched using Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Card Stock.