Happy Halloween! Today’s project sheet share uses the Monster Bash Suite of products. May you have a fun filled Halloween with candy and monsters galore!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – To Every Season (150131 Photopolymer), Spooktacular Bash Bundle (153040 Cling) – includes the Spooktacular Bash stamp set and the Ornate Frames Dies
- PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Terracotta Tile (150884), Basic Black (121045), Monster Bash Designer Series Paper DSP (150447)
- INK – StazOn Jet Black (101406), Many Marvelous Markers (147154)
- OTHER –Basic Black 3/8” Scalloped Edge Ribbon (150449), Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (150448), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black – 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White –scrap
- Pumpkin Pie – scrap
- Terracotta Tile – 1 ½” x 1 ¼”
- DSP – 1 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Stamp sentiment near the bottom of the piece of Terracotta Tile and add under the strip of DSP and add the DSP to the card base.
- Stamp mummy in StazOn and color with the Crushed Curry and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write markers, crop with coordinating die.
- Crop scrap of Pumpkin Pie with the detailed frame and add the mummy image to it with dimensionals.
- Add two strips of the ribbon behind the mummy piece and add to the card with dimensionals.
- Add a few black and gray enamel shapes where shown.
To download your own copy of this project sheet, click the link below.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org