Wishing everyone a relaxing and fun Labor Day. I am hoping you find time to be creative as Summer winds down and the cooler Fall days set in. Here is a great card to celebrate those last golden days.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Friend Like You (clear 149237, bundle 151084)
- PAPER – Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612), Basic Black
- INK – Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Friendly Silhouettes Dies (149546), Pigment Sprinkles in Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight (149663), Stampin’ Spritzers (126185)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Melon Mambo – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Pumpkin Pie – 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – 5” x 3-3/4”
- Basic Black – 4” x 2-1/2”
- Spray the watercolor paper with water in the Stampin’ Spritzer. Sprinkle with the Pigment Sprinkles. Spritz again with more water. Set aside to dry.
- Die cut the Basic Black layer with the Friendly Silhouette Dies.
- Layer the Pumpkin Pie layer on the Melon Mambo card base.
- Stamp the fireflies in Memento Black ink on the Pigment Sprinkle layer when dry.
- Layer the die cuts on the Pigment Sprinkle layer. Adhere to the Pumpkin Pie layer on the card base.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org