Share What You Love Suite – Early Release
This card uses the individual letters from the Make a Difference Stamp Set to create a word. This stamp set can be used to make up any sentiment you chose, giving this bundle so much versatility.
Starting May 1 thru May 31, 2018, Three exclusive Bundles will be available celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up!
Lose yourself in this dreamy, elegant suite and create projects you can’t wait to share with others.
Find the bundle that is right for you:
- Just Getting Started Bundle
- A Little More, Please Bundle
- Gotta Have It All Bundle
With the purchase of one of these bundles, I am offering an exclusive 30 Card Tutorial with pictures and detailed project sheets as a Thank You for purchasing from me.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Love What You Do (148042), Make a Difference (146676), Gotta Have It All Bundle (14926)
- PAPER – Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- INK – Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Grapefruit Grove, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron
- OTHER – Blender Pen, Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Mint Macaron – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2” x 1-3/8”, scrap
- Blackberry Bliss – scrap
- Whisper White – scrap
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 5-1/2” x 1-1/4”
- Velvet Ribbon – 9”
- Stamp the various flowers on Whisper White scrap. Using the Layering Squares Framelits, cut out the flowers in the Big Shot. Cut out 2 Mossy Meadow and 1 Blackberry Bliss scalloped squares.
- Attach flower squares to scalloped squares. Attach to the card base.
- Attach the DSP layer to the Mossy Meadow layer. Tie the ribbon in a bow and attach to this layer.
- Attach the Mossy Meadow Layer to the card base.
- Using the Mossy Meadow ink and the individual letter stamps. Stamp the word ‘HELLO’ on the card base.
Check out the Share What You Love Bundles and place an order thru my Store.
The New 2018-2019 In Color Ink Pads are also available starting May 1st at a special price of 10% off when you buy all 5 as a bundle. The new colors are: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
I will be sharing cards made using these bundles everyday this week, so be sure to check back to see the beautiful cards made with these new stamps, new accessories, and new colors.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about these bundles, new ink pads, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
Do Something Creative Everyday and Share What You Love!