I really like the Pedal Pusher Stamp Set that is one of the new Sale-A-Bration items. You can fill in the bike frame in any color that you choose.
(Remember: For every $50 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products you can chose one free Sale-A-Bration item.)
I am using Daffodil Delight for this card, so I can enter it in the Global Design Project #025 Colour Challenge. Check it out here!
Stamps: Pedal Pusher, Crazy About You, Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Neutrals Designer Series Paper
Misc.: Daffodil Delight Marker, Smoky Slate Marker, ½” Ribbon Seam Binding in Daffodil Delight
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 3 7/8” x 5 ¼”
Smoky Slate: 4 1/8” x 5 5/8”
Basic Gray: 3/8” x 5 ¼”
Neutrals DSP: 1 ¼” x 5 ¼”
Daffodil Delight Ribbon: 8”
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock into card base.
- Using a pencil and ruler, draw a light line on the Whisper White mat about 1 5/8” up from the bottom. Use this pencil guide to stamp the bike in Basic Gray. Erase pencil mark. Stamp the basket in Smoky Slate. Color in the bike using the Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate markers. Using the butterflies from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set, stamp them flying out of the basket in Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp your sentiment in Basic Gray on the Basic Gray card stock strip. It does not show up very well in my picture, but the sentiment is dark enough when you stamp it.
- Tie the ribbon around the Neutrals DSP. Attach to the bottom of the card mat. Attach the Basic Gray strip so it lays under the bike wheels.
- Attach white mat to Smoky Slate mat and attach all to card base.