The Flourishing Phrases stamp set has a coordinating Thinlits Die set that has some very detailed cut outs. But I think the stamp set looks great when used all by itself with out all the extra embellishments.
Stamps: Fourishing Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
Big Shot: Tags & Labels Framelits
Punches: Corner Punch, Corner Trio Punch
Misc.: In Color Enamel Shapes
Markers: Flirty Flamingo
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 3 ¼ x 4, scrap for sentiment
Flirty Flamingo: 3 ½ x 4 ¼
Emerald Envy: scrap for sentiment layer
- Fold and crease whisper white card stock into card base.
- Stamp flourish in Emerald Envy ink on white mat. Using Flirty Flamingo marker color in flowers on stamped image. Use corner rounder on two opposite corners and the Corner Trio punch on the other two opposite corners.
- Use the corner rounder on the Flirty Flamingo card stock mat. Layer on the card base and layer the flower mat on top of that.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white scrap with the Flirty Flamingo ink. Cut out the sentiment with the Tags & Label Framelit. Cut out a layering tag & label with the Evergreen card stock. Layer sentiment on Emerald Envy cut out and layer on card.
- Attach 3 enamel dots under sentiment.
If you have any questions about this card or any thing Stampin’ Up!, please contact me at