Today is my Birthday! Yay! So I have a special Project Sheet to share with you to celebrate. This card uses the Humming Along Bundle from the Occasions Catalog. This stamp set has 2 large images (the humming bird and a flower) and it has a coordinating framelit set that will die cut out those two images and it has a label die for the sentiments.
There are so many options for coloring in these beautiful images. What it is your favorite method for coloring? I love the new Stampin’ Blends which offer a light and dark version of each color, allowing for lots of shading possibilities. This card uses the Watercolor pencils (another favorite coloring method) and Aqua Painters for a nice soft look.
FEBRUARY HOST CODE:
Use the host code below to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by February 28th, 2019.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Humming Along (148758 cling, Bundle 150621)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Watercolor Paper (122959)
- INK – Stazon (101406), VersaMark (102283)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Humming Bird Framelits Dies (148538), Dimensionals (104430), Watercolor Pencils (141709), Aqua Painters (103954), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Embossing Buddy (103083) White Stampin’ Embossing Power (109132), Heat Tool (129053)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/4”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Watercolor Paper 5” x 3 3/4”
- Prepare your watercolor paper: Pick 3 colors (used: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight). Mark lines back and forth in 3 different sections with the 3 different colors. Use aqua painter to blend out colors. Dry with heat tool or set aside to air dry.
- Stamp the hummingbird from Humming Along with Stazon on a piece of watercolor paper. Color with watercolors of your choice and aqua painter (used: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, & Daffodil Delight. Dry with heat tool or set aside to dry.
- Using the Big Shot, die cut out the hummingbird using the Humming Bird Framelit Die.
- Use your embossing buddy to prep a scrap piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment of your choice from the Humming Along stamp set (used: “Wishing you an amazing birthday”) with VersaMark. Pour white embossing powder over stamped area and tap off. Heat area to set embossing powder. Trim sentiment to your taste. Add fishtail end if you desire.
- Use dimensionals on card panel, adhere to cardbase. Use dimensions on hummingbird and sentiment, adhere to card.
- Add 3 rhinestones or however many you desire.
I love what I do and I love
sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further
information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog,
please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!