This stamp set, from the 2016 Occasions Catalog, reminds me of a trip I took a few years ago with my daughter to Yosemite National Park. My husband’s Uncle was our very knowledgeable tour guide and we were awestruck by the scenery and nature. This stamp set also has a mountain with lake and wildflower stamps. Check back tomorrow for a card using those stamps.
Stamp: In the Meadow, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Shimmery White, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Misc.: Aqua Painters, Word Window Punch, Washi Label Punch
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Shimmery White: 3” x 3”, scrap for saying
Soft Suede: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, scrap for Washi Label Punch
Wildflower Fields: 4” x 3”
- Fold and crease whisper white cardstock into card base
- Randomly stamp tree from stamp set in Old Olive ink across top of card base.
- Attach Wildflower Fields paper on bottom of card.
- On Shimmery White cardstock stamp tree in Old Olive ink, deer in Soft Suede ink and grass along bottom in Old Olive ink.
- Using the Aqua Painter, fill in deer with Crumb Cake ink. My Soft Suede ran a little bit, but I liked the affect, so I left it that way. Still using the Aqua Painter, fill in the grass on the bottom with Old Olive Ink. Using the Aqua Painter, I brushed a little bit of a sun peaking in the corner with Daffodil Delight Ink. They sky is brushed with Pool Party ink.
- Attach deer scene to Soft Suede card stock. Attach that to your card.
- Stamp the Thank you saying in Soft Suede on Shimmer White scrap paper. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. I punched twice to make it smaller.
- Using a dimensional, attach saying to the Soft Suede Washi Label Punch. Attach that to your card.
The Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper is in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. It is one of the free products you can earn when you spend $50 on Stampin’ Up! Products.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog