Here is the other card, using the mountain and flower stamps, I was talking about in yesterday’s blog post. The In the Meadow Stamp set is from the new 2016 Occasions catalog. The Hello Stamp set is one of the free products you can get during Sale-A-Bration. Just spend $50 on Stampin’ Up! products from any catalog and you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Stamp: In the Meadow, Hello
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Shimmery White, Old Olive
Misc.: Aqua Painters, Banner Triple Punch
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 1 ½” x 3 ¾” for saying
Shimmery White: 5” x 3 ¾”
Basic Gray: 5 ¼” x 4”
Old Olive: 1 ¾” x 4” for layering under saying
- Fold and crease whisper white cardstock into card base.
- Attach Basic Gray on top of card base.
- Stamp mountain scene on Shimmery White card stock in Basic Gray ink. Stamp wildflower stamp in Old Olive ink and stamp the butterflies in Wisteria Wonder ink.
- Using Aqua Painter, fill in mountains with Smoky Slate ink, lake with Pool Party ink , ground and grass with Old Olive ink and flowers with Tangerine Tango ink.
- Stamp the Helllo saying on whisper white card stock. Punch with Banner Triple Punch. Punch the Old olive card stock as well. Layer and attach to card base with Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog