I have a special project sheet for you today using the Incredible Like You Stamp Set. This stamp set can be purchased on its own to make incredible cards, like the one here, or you can purchase the Incredible Like You Project Kit with the stamp set. This kit has everything you need to create 16 amazing cards. Check it out here!
Purchase the kit, stamp set and 2 coordinating ink pads and you will also be able to receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
New Sale-A-Bration items were added last week. Check them out here! For every $50, you can choose a level 1 product for Free, for every $100, you can choose a Level 2 product or 2 – Level 1 products for Free!
Use the host code above to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the Floral Romance Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by February 28th, 2019.
Incredible Like You Card Project Sheet
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Incredible Like You (148708 photopolymer)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Balmy Blue (146982)
- INK – Balmy Blue (147105), Melon Mambo (147051), Granny Apple Green (147095), Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER –Dot To Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148533), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Big Shot (143263)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” and 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Balmy Blue 3-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Emboss the card base with the Dot To Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the Striped Lines image with Balmy Blue ink on the right side of the Whisper White 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of cardstock.
- Stamp the solid and detailed image of the large flower with Melon Mambo ink.
- Stamp the leaves in first generation and second generation Granny Apple Green ink around the flower.
- Stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink.
- Adhere this to the 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” Balmy Blue cardstock using Tombow glue.
- Adhere this to the embossed card base using Tombow glue.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!