Share What You Love Suite – Early Release
This card uses the initials from the Make a Difference Stamp Set to create individual note cards that are personalized with an initial. These would make a great hostess gift or thank you for a friend.
Starting May 1 thru May 31, 2018, Three exclusive Bundles will be available celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up!
Lose yourself in this dreamy, elegant suite and create projects you can’t wait to share with others.
Find the bundle that is right for you:
- Just Getting Started Bundle
- A Little More, Please Bundle
- Gotta Have It All Bundle
With the purchase of one of these bundles, I am offering an exclusive 30 Card Tutorial with pictures and detailed project sheets as a Thank You for purchasing from me.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Make A Difference (146676), Gotta Have It All Bundle (149526)
- PAPER – Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), Very Vanilla
- INK – Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black
- OTHER – Stampin’ Write Markers in Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry, 1” Circle Punch, 1-1/8” Scallop Punch, Pearlized Doilies, Rich Razzleberry 1/4” Velvet Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black – 11” x 4-1/4”, score at 5-1/2”
- Rich Razzleberry – 5-1/2” x 3-3/4”, scrap
- Blackberry Bliss – scrap
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 3-1/2” x 3”
- Very Vanilla, 5-1/4” x 4”
- Stamp an initial from the Make A Difference stamp set on Rich Razzleberry scrap paper in Blackberry Bliss ink. Punch out with the 1” circle punch.
- Punch out the Blackberry Bliss scrap paper with the 1-3/8” scallop circle punch. Attach initial circle to this.
- Attach the Rich Razzleberry layer to the card base.
- Attach the ribbon to the DSP. Attach this layer to the top of the Rich Razzleberry layer.
- Attach the layered circles to the Pearlized Doilies.
- Using a dimensional, attach the doilies to the card base.
- Stamp the small flowers from the stamp set in Memento Black to two corners of the Very Vanilla layer. Color in with the Stampin’ Write markers. Attach to the inside of the card base.
Check out the Share What You Love Bundles and place an order thru my Store.
The New 2018-2019 In Color Ink Pads are also available starting May 1st at a special price of 10% off when you buy all 5 as a bundle. The new colors are: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
I will be sharing cards made using these bundles everyday this week, so be sure to check back to see the beautiful cards made with these new stamps, new accessories, and new colors.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about these bundles, new ink pads, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
Do Something Creative Everyday and Share What You Love!