Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper was a little overwhelming at first. I was intimidated by the amount of coloring needed, but then I decided to limit my coloring space and make it a picture within a picture. This product is available as a free Sale-A-Bration item when you spend $50 on Stampin’ Up! products. The Sale-A-Bration promotion ends March 31, 2017.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Inside the Lines DSP
Stamp Pad: Melon Mambo
Big Shot: Layering Squares Framelits
Punches: Classic Label
Misc.: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, 1/8” Stitched Ribbon in Melon Mambo
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½ for card base
Basic Black: 4 x 5 ¼, plus 3” square for picture frame
Inside the Lines DSP: 3 ¾ x 5”
- Cut out Basic Black picture frame using Big Shot with Layering Squares Framelits. Decide where you want the frame to go on the DSP and lightly trace the inside square with a pencil. This is the area you are going to color in.
- Color your picture with the Watercolor Pencils and use the Blender Pen to soften the lines.
- Glue the frame over the picture you have colored.
- Stamp your sentiment in Melon Mambo ink on a scrap of Whisper White. Punch out with the Classic Label punch and attach to picture using Dimensionals.
- Tie ribbon around Inside the Lines DSP. Attach to Basic Black mat and attach all to card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net