This card uses the new Embossing Paste and Decorative Masks from page 201 in the Annual Catalog. This paste is easy to use, dries quickly and adds a new dimension to your cards.
Stamps: Label Me Pretty (143861 clear, 143858 wood) Bundle with punch (145305 clear, 145304 wood)
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack (144131), Powder Pink (144244)
Stamp Pad: Basic Black (140931), Pear Pizzazz (131180), Powder Pink (144084)
Punches: Pretty Label (143715)
Big Shot: Layering Squares Framelits (141708)
Misc.: Pattern Party Decorative Masks (144103), Embossing Paste (141979), Palette Knives (142808), Blender Pens (102845), Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Powder Pink: 3-1/4” x 3-1/2”
Basic Black: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score 4-1/4”, scrap
Fresh Florals DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”, scrap
- Apply a thin layer of the Embossing Paste to the Powder Pink card stock using the Pattern Party Decorative Mask and Palette Knives. Set aside to dry.
- Die Cut the Basic Black scrap using the Layering Square Framelits (2-13/16” & 2-5/8”) in the Big Shot to create the square frame.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday stamp in Basic Black ink on the Whisper White scrap. Using the Blender Pen, add Pear Pizzazz ink and Powder Pink ink to the flowers and stems. Punch out using the Pretty Label Punch.
- Adhere the Fresh Florals DSP to the Basic Black card front.
- Adhere the embossed Powder Pink card stock at an angle to the card front. Layer the Basic Black frame on top of that at an angle.
- Adhere the Happy Birthday punch to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4” to the inside of the card.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net