Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring! Get these retiring products from the occasions and annual catalogs until June 3 or while supplies last! Check out these items on my store here!
One of the sets that is retiring is this wonderful line art stamp set that is perfect for coloring or perfect as a simple stamped image. Here is a simple card design for you using this set.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – All That You Are (cling stamp,148664)[i]
- PAPER – In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper Blue Berry Bushel (146963), Blueberry Bushel Card Stock (146968), Whisper White (100730),
- INK – Blueberry Bushel (147138)
- OTHER – Whisper White 5/8″ Tulle Ribbon 5/8″, Stampin Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579), Tailored Tag Punch (145667), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Blueberry Bushel 4” x 5-1/4”
- Blueberry Bushel DSP cut 2 strips 3 3/4″ x 1 5/8″ and one same size whisper white card stock, punch one tailored tag of whisper white and stamp verse
- cut Tulle Ribbon to knot around card
- Cut all papers to size and mount blueberry bushel base on white card stock. Next add the cut layers altering the sides of the printed DSP paper. Stamp a part of the image on the white card stock before layering.
- Adhere tailored tag stamped image to card and pop up with dimensionals.
- Knot bow on card.
There is a special Paper Pumpkin kit coming on May 10th.
About the “Shelli” Kit
Shelli Gardner worked closely with designers and concept artists to create a Paper Pumpkin kit that is uniquely hers. It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes, and a Classic Stampin’ Spot.
Don’t delay, get your order placed Today! This medley is available only while supplies last in the month of May 2019. Visit my last blog to see all you need to know about this Medley – here!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this Product Medley, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!